Sparkling lustrum party
Lustrum party: Wunderbar Winterfest Provided services: Event management, Technology and associated control, personnel The Ronde tafel (Round table) in Amersfoort celebrates its 70th anniversary next year. Because of this jubilee, a sparkling lustrum party was given with the aim to collect a nice amount of money for Stichting Leergeld Amersfoort (Foundation Study Fund Amersfoort). The […]
Lustrum party: Wunderbar Winterfest
Provided services: Event management, Technology and associated control, personnel
The Ronde tafel (Round table) in Amersfoort celebrates its 70th anniversary next year. Because of this jubilee, a sparkling lustrum party was given with the aim to collect a nice amount of money for Stichting Leergeld Amersfoort (Foundation Study Fund Amersfoort).
The round table is not a traditional service club but focuses on personal and business development of its members. Special attention is also paid to the contribution that the members can make to their environment. This year, RT8 dedicates itself to Stichting Leergeld Amersfoort. This foundation supports families whose children, due to financial reasons, cannot participate in activities that are very normal to children of the same age. This can concern a contribution for a school trip, but also a new bike. In all cases the contribution is directly paid to the school, association or supplier. The children often do not know that the parent(s) receive a little help. This makes it slightly easier to ask for help.
The table members have jointly designed the lustrum party and set it up during the preparation stage. During the event and during the last stage of the preparation process our event manager was engaged. She was responsible for bringing all preparations together: among other things, a scenario was created, personnel and technology was organised. In addition, she was the on-site manager who ensured that the assembly and dismantling and the event itself went smoothly and according to plan.
Below you find a description of the services per stage;
- Compose scenario for assembly and dismantling and the event.
- Final check and contact with the suppliers and artists about customised details (times, where, wishes and requirements)
- Contact First Aiders, security personnel
- Providing image material for the screen in the room
- Hiring bar and serving personnel
- Meeting with the table members for final consultation and fine-tuning
- Contact with location about specific details and rules of the location itself
Assembly and dismantling:
- Reception of the suppliers
- Instructing the crew
- Maintaining the time table and the scenario
During the evening and just prior thereto:
- Instructing and managing personnel, security staff, First Aiders
- Personnel food
- Kick-off with Round table members with explanation of everyone’s task
- Smooth progress of all program components (reception, guests, food, dinner, security, show)
- Maintaining the time table and the scenario.
Take a look at the pictures to see a part of the scenario for illustration purposes.
Technology and associated control
AV Brothers was present for the required technology; two screens, beamers, a stage, show and ambient lighting and sound. During the evening they were present as technical support for the image material and the various show components.